Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Roueche Wedding.

Clearly my blogging resolution flopped:( This cute wedding was freezing but fun:) I loved Cami's dress and the tiffany blue accents! And I'm probably gonna need a giant paper lantern chandelier for my three year olds birthday party now!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Beck said...

Cami looks so beautiful. And I love how she did her hair. I love the picture of Tara and Tenley. Tenley is totally growing up. OMG! Great Pics Heidi!