Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Cards 2010.

I am offering 9 cards to choose from this year. They are all a 5x7 size one sided. They are $1.00 per card (includes envelopes) with a minimum order of 25 cards. If you would like me to use photos that I have not taken, there is an additional $25.00 charge. Email me at heidi@heidisphotography.net to place an order! Last day to order Christmas cards is December 10th.

CARD A:
Photobucket

CARD B:
Photobucket

CARD C:
Photobucket

CARD D:
Photobucket

CARD E:
Photobucket

CARD F:
Photobucket

CARD G:
Photobucket

CARD H:
Photobucket

CARD I:
Photobucket

Don't see what you're looking for? Send me an email and I can get something together that works for you:)

1 comment:

Beck said...

The Smiths have such a beautiful family :) Cute cards Heidi LOVE THEM!!!