Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cami & Cody. Engagements.

I love how these turned out! And thanks to Cody for rescuing my finger when it got stuck in the train door. He had to come pry the metal parts apart when I got it stuck! (cause I'm coordinated like that...) Can't wait for their wedding!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

J+M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J+M said...

I can't believe she's getting married! I remember a few times when they came to visit family here and they are such a sweet family! Beautiful pictures my dear!

Unknown said...

Love your Work. Cami and Cody look fantastic. Now comes the hard part...which pics to choose.
Seems like you can't go wrong with any of em.